You can read the last post (Ithink i may be going sumwehere. - its still in the top 10 in the dating and shy people section..)...

I know not many of you guyz are online right now, but the thing is, We have 2 hours (even less now) of school left adn after that i wont be seeng her until 2 weeks..

And today, she came up to me and said thanks for ur gift. We talked a bit bout school and stuff.. But nothing else.

She seemed to be expecting me to say sumthing..

SO, should i ask her out today...???

TOTALLY

AND DO SO WITHOUT CAUSING ANY STRESS

STRESS IS A KILLER U KNOW

I HAVE RESEARCHED HOW STRESS IMPACTS IBS, BIP, AND SO MANY OTHER THINGS - THAT IS WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS NEED TO HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION AND A SAFE, STRESS FREE HOME

Stress is an important factor in IBS because of the close nervous system connections between the brain and the intestines.

Although there are certainly strong biological contributions to the course of bipolar disorder, other diseases, such as diabetes and cancer, had shown strong relationships with stress.Stress Impairs Thinking via Mania-Linked Enzyme and even mild stress can worsen cognitive symptoms, as occurs in bipolar.

my 2 cents

start learning how to listen to what u want, not friends

for example: i have been courting a lovely woman for a while and i know she is shy and so i asked her ONLINE if she had any free time this week to maybe get together and have some indian food, or hang and chat over coffee, and she said she would check her schedule and get back to me shortly - so, try that. make a few suggestions, let her decide - then back off.

i am not expecting a reply from her - i would like [love] one but its not life or death you know - good conversation, relax setting, great food - sounds great to me - but not everyone is like that. she might like rollarderby and i missed that mark - time will tell.

BUT, I ve talked to a couple of friends right now, and are telling me, i should try to get friends and know her better b4 i do that.....

Pretending to be interested in nothing more than a friendship, only to surprise her later by admitting you liked her the whole time, is a bit like pretending to be gay in order to get close to her. She's going to feel manipulated when you finally spill the beans and admit you're attracted to her. She may even feel as if the whole friendship was just an act - a lie.

Why are you friends giving you such bad advice?

Perhaps they don't really know what they're talking about - perhaps the only relationships they've been in have had problems. Or, perhaps they don't really have much confidence in you and are trying to stop you getting your hopes up. Either way, it is the wrong attitude. You need to go for it. You need to show the girl your intentions, to prevent any unpleasantness further down the line when she finds out the truth. Don't let your friends' advice become just one more 'excuse' not to do what you really want to do.

Guyzz,, SHE KNOWS I LIKE HER AND MY FRIENDS KNOW THAT..!!!????!!!!

And tomorrow, there’s a party where I’m not sure if she’s coming or not, but I do know that her best friend (a girl) is definitely coming… As I wont be seeing her for at least 2 weeks after this, I am thinking of talking to her friend, cuz she knows about this as well..

Oh, and btw, I talked to a lot of my friends today and (though they were really shocked I had actually done this), they all thought I should get HER to know me better first and then ask her out…

Thats exactly what I'll tell her friend... that i want to hang out with to give her a chance to get to know me and vice versa as well...

Hope this is the right thing to do…

Unless of course she is there as well, then I hope it wll be our night.. lol