why is this wrong?

ouch, sry dat have to happen btwn u and ur gurl, i noe its really hard to have sum1 u really love and care or rejects u jst like if u were nothing, I dont really noe wat u should do rit now, but heres a piece of mind, she has moved on, and u probaly should too, u cant really force her to love u, but wat u do is up to u.

Not to be sarcastic but perform the love spell all you want. It will just be a performance. It's not going to solve the problem at all. I am assuming that you mean some type of magic spell or something? That's desperate.

Being in the same shoes you have been in and being dumped I can tell you that you will do nothing but expend energy in thinking of every aspect and angle of what the relationship you had was like or is like. You will never know all of the answers you seek from her.... never. She will never tell you or anyone else because people have a way of rationalizing their actions in their own mind basically to keep their sanity.

I got to hear about my ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend about 10 years ago and how "miserable and mean" she was to people and how he "controlled" her life and made her do things she didn't want to do. After years of wondering and wishing I finally saw her again and realized that none of that was true and she was truly happy to be with him. She loved him and not me. No way to change it and I didn't want to change it. The realization of that fact actually set me free indefinitely.

The bottom line is that she has made her decision and there is no point in rehashing it over and over with her. She is getting angry because she knows that every time she talks to you there is that possibility that you will confront her about issues that she knows are closed in her mind.

It will take time before this realization sets in. Now, you can rot away in your dorm room and nobody will know the difference or the better or you can get out and do things with new people you meet while you are bettering your life by college. There is nothing like knowing 5 years down the line when you run into her again that you have definitely moved on and bettered yourself.

In this ex-relationship you are the pursuer and she is the distancer. You need to know that the harder you chase her the harder she will distance herself from you and the farther away she'll get from you both emotionally and physically. No need to waste you time driving her away right? If you want any chance at all with her you will definitely need to cease all communication with her. If she wants to talk she will call you. You need to "get on with your life" and get around this obstacle and learn from it. The only person you can control in life is yourself.

Make yourself get out and do other things, you can still think about her and wonder but make that for a specific time in the day and not 24/7 like it is now. Set aside personal time for yourself but do not be consumed by it. Time will heal this I promise but in the interim you need to start acting yourself again and control who you are.

When you do get out with friends, no matter how much you want to, do not constantly harp and wail about her with them. It makes you no fun to be around. Just have a few select friends you can confide in about it and NEVER let some female you are interested in know about how much you were hurt or how much you think of your ex... it will poison any chances with her pronto because you won't be "over your ex" yet.

Last but not least is to leave your ex alone and don't be labeled a stalker or something by her. Chances of her wanting to get back with a "stalker"... none.

Im in The Craft (witch craft) ..

if you ...have not ever preformed a spell in your life or even read about the craft, then that love spell wont to jack. Im serious, you need to be well practiced to preform a spell.It sometimes even takes years.

if you.. do know about the craft and you are a wiccan and you DO preform magick,,

Then No....dont preform it...how can you see doing a love spell is right?? Its not, its wrong,,,witches/warlocks dont do magick to control other people, its about helping others and yourself....yes this may help you,but this isnt helping her....

You CANNOT make another human being love you...you have no right messing with other epoples emotions,,,they are too preccious to mess with. If you really love her you would respect her for not loving you back.If she really loved you then she wouldnt have been so greedy and fooled around with another guy. You ouviously cant take no for an answer which is pathetic and actually quite scarey. You need to learn and conrtol yourself ...its not about working on her , its about working on yourself.

Would you want her to love you becuz of the love spell, but really in her heart she doesnt love you and want to be with you,,,,and your living with a pitty love and with guilt inside..

or would you rather be with her when she really truley does love you ,,and its not magick between you guys and feeling love and not guilt.

And if you do choose to do the love spell becuz youd do anything to get her back....Then you seriously need to get a life if everything in your life revolves around her. Thats sick.

true or fake...your pick..