your bf or gf ever do something that is funny or annoying and not tell you why?

This is kind of a funny post, but I am looking for stories similar to this one that are funny. OK, my gf will call me in the middle of the night a lot, we have a very close relationship so she can call me any time day or night. I would ask her why she calls and she would just say "no reason, just wanted to talk." and I am like yeah right Jessica, I know you better then that, lol. anyways, I love her to death so I do not care what time it is when she calls if she wants to talk. so this went on for like 2 months, until I finally dug it out of her. she came out and told me honostly why she calls me out of nowhere in the middle of the night, she says its because I sound sexy when I am tired, that my voice is long and deep like elvis when I am tired, and she thinks it sounds sexy as hell. naturally i start laughing and then i am like "dam you Jessica, you been making me loose sleep every night just for that!!" lol. Anyways, anyone else have some funny quirks or annoying things your bf or gf does? Please share them.