how to ask her..

Diablo7000

hi about 2 weeks ago i posted about this girl i'm wanting to ask out and i'm at the point i wanna ask for a date, she gave me her numebr not to long ago and i'm pretty sure shes really interested because she gave me her number without any hassle, and she personally told me she likes talking to me, but i wanna ask her for a date, but sumone said ask for dinner and a movie but i had another person say just dinner for a first date, i thot about asking would you like to have dinner somtime, but idk what i should do for the first date, dinner and movie or just movie? i'm not sure which to ask, let me kno whats good thanks

Do what you feel would be better. Personally though, I feel like a dinner and a movie's best. You get to talk a little bit before the movie but once the movie starts you kinda have to watch it. I think its better to have the dinner first, talk a lot, flirt, whatever. Then when the movie starts you can relax haha, you might be able to come closer physically, I don't know how well you two know each other though, so that'd depend on that.

it's the first date, we've never really met =) that should give you a good description, but she adapts to me really well when we talk on the phone she listens to me alot and i lsiten to ehr, she is def. interested in me and almsot sounds turned on in ehr vocie when she talks to me lol but i make her laugh tons soo idk but i thot movie and dinner would be good

Only do something like that if you can tell she wants you too. I wouldn't trust a vibe too much, they're kind of a wild card/gamble. I suggest reading over sites that tell you stuff about body language. 93% of what happens in a conversation, or an interaction is non-verbal.

Here's something to start you off: link removed

i guess so, i just wana get her before some other guy does, i'm gunna ask her about a day after she gets back and if she says no, then i'll continue talking to her on the phone and stuff like that if she still desires, not my loss, hers. and i found this site thats got sum good pointers even how to politely tell sumone that likes you you don't like them here the link

link removed