need advice on something thanks.

my boyfriend and i broke up few days ago.. anyways, saw each other on weekend to get my rest of our stuff. said our good-byes and gave each other hugs. does this mean its completely over? can we talk again later in the future? after we are both over each other?

we had too much problem and i went a lil crazy so he broke up it up and i agree too...it was too much. so it was a mutual breakup.

i know it will be hard but i'll get through this. i know i will. i will be strong.

do u think hes thinking about me now? do u think hes goin through same thing as me?

we both really care/love each other.. it'll take time to get over??

plus, his bday is next month.. is it ok if i wish him a bday ( like sending him an email?) or on christmas too ( just sending an email too)

were not talking now for awhile. but i want to be nice enough to wish him a happy bday and christmas.. is that ok?

I guess it all depends on how long you two were dating and how serious you were. He probably is thinking about you, as far as going through the same thing I'm not sure, all men are different. I broke up with my boyfriend of over 2 years and we got back together in three weeks because we missed eachother so much, and he is working very hard on the things he had done that caused us to break up in the first place. Now I'd like to say our relationship is stronger than it has ever been. But again, thats just from my expirience. If you are thinking about staying friends with him, keep in mind it will be hard at first, and even if you remain friends for awhile theres always the mixed feelings when he brings a new significant other into the picture.

I guess it all depends on how long you two were dating and how serious you were. He probably is thinking about you, as far as going through the same thing I'm not sure, all men are different. I broke up with my boyfriend of over 2 years and we got back together in three weeks because we missed eachother so much, and he is working very hard on the things he had done that caused us to break up in the first place. Now I'd like to say our relationship is stronger than it has ever been. But again, thats just from my expirience. If you are thinking about staying friends with him, keep in mind it will be hard at first, and even if you remain friends for awhile theres always the mixed feelings when he brings a new significant other into the picture.

we were toghther for 1 year and few month.. we were serious but too much problems.. i dont think he'l come back...iono maybe.. he said maybe if we dont find anyone good then we could try again in the future but for now, he doesnt want to.. so that prety much means, its over right? he wouldnt wanna try again right?

and also, his bday is nxt month.. u think its ok if i send him an email wishin him a happy bday

It'll take time and it will be harder at times than at others but if you both knew it was the right thing to do, then well done for finishing it.

He may well be thinking about you now, and hurting too.

The future holds every possibility!

x

hehe thanks! yeah, time only will tell right?

maybe, if he realize how happy he was w/ me (without the problems) maybe he'll come back. if not then oh wells. it was fate.

The odds aren't good on getting back and staying with an ex.

why is that?

can exes be friends later? just like only talking not like hanging out or anything like that? we use to always chat online and maybe after awhile when we are both over it. we could just chat.

i dont think i'l be able to hang out w/ him like friends.... i never had exes that i hang out.. i only talk to them sometimes.

why is that?

can exes be friends later? just like only talking not like hanging out or anything like that? we use to always chat online and maybe after awhile when we are both over it. we could just chat.

i dont think i'l be able to hang out w/ him like friends.... i never had exes that i hang out.. i only talk to them sometimes.

Statistics don't lie. My own theory is that exes are exes for a reason and the only chance of it working is if whatever caused you to break-up in the first place has been fixed. Also, I've seen a LOT of hurt caused by yo-yo relationships where people keep splitting and getting back together again. In the worst case, someone even cut a holiday in Australia short to get back with an ex, only for them to split again a month later.

Having been though break-ups myself, accepting it is over is the hardest part andI realise how pathetic I used to be clinging to the hope of getting back together when I should have looked around myself a bit more.

You CAN be friends with an ex but it will become difficult when either of you find a new partner. Look at all the ex-related problems on here: there was even one partner living IN THE SAME HOUSE AS HIS EX!!!

yeah i posted that. my bf is living w/ an ex n i couldnt handle it . i went a lil crazy so he broke it up. and i agree too.

we had too much problmes cus of it. everything happens for a reason right.

in my bf and his ex case.. they went out 13 yrs ago so they are pretty much over and moved on but.. him living w/ her.. it wasnt normal to me.

if he was living alone and friends w/ her.. i wouldnt mind at all. unless they are over each other...but he lives w/ her.. im sure nothings goin on betweem them... but unfortunately, i couldnt handle it.

is it all my fault that this happen between us? cus i was too jealous and havin trust issues? i started to snoop around n stuff

he was a nice guy, sweet n loving to me. he treated me so good.. but everythin happens for a reason

who knows maybe he wasnt still over her..