Relationship advice

Ok, so theres this girl who I've known for about a month and who I've been seeing for a little over 2 weeks now. Since the first time I've called her over 2 weeks ago, we'd talk on the phone for hours, call each other every day, etc. We have so much in common, and whenever we see each other we're always cuddling and flirting and touching each other and stuff. Now, our relationship isnt official yet, and I can never seem to find the right time to make it official, if that makes sense.

Anyway, we went to the mall last Thursday and I bought her some stuff and we had a great time, and planned a movie for the next day. Well, the next day she said she couldnt make the movie because her mom wouldnt let her. Fair enough. Since it was late and I had some friends over, I told her to call me the next morning before she was supposed to go to a concert. The next morning comes and I get no call... so I call her, and she says shes busy getting ready for the concert and has to go. This perplexes me because we always talk for hours on end, even if shes busy doing something. So, its Sunday, and we're chatting on AIM and I ask her whats wrong... and she tells me she has PMS and that shes sorry if shes acting weird. I'm really relieved upon hearing this and tell her its nothing to worry about, and to call me when shes feeling better.

Well tuesday just passed and she hasnt called... she just signs on AIM occasionally and we talk there, usually in short convos because she seems uninterested or something. Now, this girl is absolutely gorgeous and gets hit on by other guys constantly, and I guess I'm kind of worried that she met some other guy since we're not officially dating and has lost interest in me. I'm probably overreacting and this is just post-PMS or something, but I dunno, I'm just really worried. Granted shes been over at friends houses and stuff over these past several days, but she could still find the time to call me. I'm calling her tomorrow and I pray she doesnt blow me off again with some lame excuse.

So yeah, any guesses on what happened with her? I like this girl so much, and I really dont know how she goes from spending so much time with me and talking to meon the phone for hours to barely talking to me at all.

You could try asking her out on an 'official' date.

Also, you kind of want to stay away from the "what's wrong?" thing. It seems like a nice thing to do, but it also makes you seem like you want to be her best girlfriend, which quickly leads to the popular friend-zone. That's just my opinion, but I think you should make a real move before it's too late.