Guy's feelings

I just wanted to ask you guys, and girls who experienced this. Do guys really don't feel the same way as girls do, I mean like when a girl says "I love you", how do u guys answer? If you answer "me too", do u think that's ok to answer this way? Or not?

Well, I think you know what I'm talking about right?

sort of.....I think you are asking......does a man feel the same way as a woman does when the words I love your are exchanged? And is it ok for a man to just say in response..."me too"....

For me I am not sure this is a man/woman issue. I think all people express themselves in different ways. But, If my man only ever said "me too" I may worry a tad about that.

• 3 weeks later...

While I cannot exactly speak for the rest of the male population in the world, love to me is something very important. If I were to say "I love you" to a woman, I would mean it one hundred percent. Now while there are different kinds of love, it all in my opinion is incredibly important. Not for a man's life, not for a woman's life, but for life itself. That's this man's point of view on love.

• 2 weeks later...