what is the best way to make it "official"

somedude

me and this girl have been seeing eachother for about 2 weeks now and almost acting like we are officially going out but were not. i want to ask her and have her eyes get really big, showing she is surprised, and then have her reply with hopefully a yes. well the problem is i dont know how to get that kind of reaction i dont want it to be boring or anything but i want to be able to call her my gf and get off to a good start.

Communication and honesty are the best things in a relationship. You already have a relationship with this girl and you want her to be your girlfriend. That's great. You absolutely should tell her if that's how you feel. If she doesn't then at least you know and you don't have to worry about it anymore. But she probably does want to be your girlfriend and is just shy about talking about it like I get the feeling you are also kind of shy. In that case the problem is solved. Remember. Talk, talk honestly, and talk honestly about things that you really care about. You seem so eager and I know if she says yes that you'll have tons of fun together. Best of luck! Hope I've helped.

thanks for the help on that one. i know she likes me and all its just i am only shy when it comes to making the move i mean it is really easy for me to talk to girls i have no problem (9 30 pm-5 30am on the phone but asking her out i want it to be special not just "will you go out with me" or someting along that line