Im so confused! I dont understand him...

crazy300

it's impossible to say accurately. So you need to take the risk and ask him out. He hasn't asked you out yet so if he's interested, he's too shy to make the move - which of course means you have to do it. Sounds like he at least used to like you. If he did, the chances are that even if the crush had disappeared, he would be still ready to at least go out with you (unless he is taken).

If he is bold enough to stare and talk to you he is bold enough to ask you out. If he doesn't ask you out it could be for a variety of reasons other than being shy (which I doubt) - he might not want to date anyone at work, may have met someone else, may have lost interest. I go by the general rule- with rare exceptions - that if a man is that interested in dating a lady and is emotionally and otherwise available, he will ask her out in advance on a proper date (or at least for lunch or coffee). If you ask him out it could be very awkward since you work together. Why not invite him to lunch with some of your colleagues and while there mention a movie you have wanted to see, etc?

If he is bold enough to stare and talk to you he is bold enough to ask you out. If he doesn't ask you out it could be for a variety of reasons other than being shy (which I doubt) - he might not want to date anyone at work, may have met someone else, may have lost interest. I go by the general rule- with rare exceptions - that if a man is that interested in dating a lady and is emotionally and otherwise available, he will ask her out in advance on a proper date (or at least for lunch or coffee). If you ask him out it could be very awkward since you work together. Why not invite him to lunch with some of your colleagues and while there mention a movie you have wanted to see, etc?

ever gone through the "dating and shy people" -forum? A guy who is bold enough to look and talk (and be all shy etc. doing it), is not always bold enough to ask you out.