what a crummy few weeks

I really just need to vent about how crummy the past couple of weeks have been.

Started talking to the ex again. Have no idea what the hell he wants. I'm not losing sleep over it, I just want a clear idea as to what is going on in his head.

A good friend of mine professed his love for me. We've fooled around a bit, and hung out lots, he's asked me to be his girlfriend, but I'm so not wanting a relationship at this point, but I don't want to lose him as a friend either.

I've been sick for two weeks. I'm sleeping for 16 hours a day, haven't been to work, haven't done much else. The general concensus amongst my friends is that I have mono. But I've had it before, it should be unlikely to get it again. Back to the doctor I go today.

Found out yesterday I'm not allowed back in school for THREE YEARS because my marks were a bit on the low side. I wanted to appeal, only to find out appeals were done in JULY, I "should have gotten a letter in June explaining the process". Um, no, I didn't get a letter. "Well, that's not the university's problem". I asked if I can still file an appeal. She said not for this term. So I'm so screwed. My parents are going to disown me.

Life sucks. Right now anyway.

On the bright side Karma now owes you something equivliant to winning the lottery... =)

Yeah serious.

One good thing that happened. I told my good friend, the same one I mentioned in my original post, about my cell phone, and he agreed to pay for it with his credit card so that I don't get cut off. I just have to give him the money that I DO have. What an angel