Blowjobs

I need tips on giving blowjobs. I've been told I'm good, except I use too much teeth. (I don't even realize I'm using my teeth, though.) How do I not use teeth? How do I keep my lips on the guy's shaft when I open my mouth more? I always go down as far as I can (I rarely use my hands); is that bad?

You want to combine your hands along with your mouth action,

To avoid using teeth, wrap your top and bottom lip over your teeth,

And that will prevent any scraping from occurring,

Pretend you had dentures, and took them out,

That's how you will look when you wrap your lips over your teeth,

Good luck!

Rose

• 2 weeks later...

Lick it all over, make it REALLY wet. spit on your hand. move your hand up and down (not holding it tightly, hold it very loosely). thenas you move your hand down let your open mouth follow (that way it feels like he's all the way in). If you can't do that, try sucking on the end while you give him a handjob. roll your tongue aroung its head and pull away (it makes a *pop* noise) then go again. hope that helps.

It all in the technique and enjoyment you get from it. I think you could be the most amazing blow jober (if such a word!) but if your not in to it, it will be crap!

Love it...lick it....stroke it....caress it - remember how much pleasure it will eventually give you ;0).

All the tips above - very valid, some great advise. Just wrap your lips around, it will make your jaw ache at first a little....and keep the rythm constant. Always use your hands honey...they are an extra tool...if your not letting them compliment your mouth, use them to play with his balls.

Good luck and enjoy