im of course still not over the ex. shes with a new guy and i want to do NC but i want to be apart of her life. the last time i did NC was for almost 3 weeks and then i caved. Keeping my mind off her is to hard even when i do something shes still always with me. i thought i was strong but i guess not. it just hurts me that she told me that she didnt really love me and if she did she didnt anymore. i try to hate her but i cant. the other night she told me i just needed to accept it because its just high school. IM IN LOVE WITH HER! you cant just drop/forget about someone you love. shes an amazing girl whom i would do anything for. i want to tell her tonight (if she calls me) that i cant seem to get over her and i shouldnt talk to her but if she needs me for her to call me cos i want to be ther for her.

do you think thats a good idea if not...what is!?

I think that you will do anything to try to make this girl happy because you are in love with her. However, in the process of trying to please her you will be compromising your self-worth and self-respect. You need space from her so that you can truly move on. As long as you are in contact with her you will continue to be at her beck and call.