Who do you think of while masturbating?

Honestly, for some reason, if I think at all, it is quite usually other women in my mind that I get off to. ???? Pictures are just distracting, but Aurian nailed it with the erotic literature... mmm....just something about reading about a rock hard shaft of love penetrating the valley of womanly delight

Lately, though, seems like I have been leaning in the other direction more...LOL

Honestly, for some reason, if I think at all, it is quite usually other women in my mind that I get off to. ???? Pictures are just distracting, but Aurian nailed it with the erotic literature... mmm....just something about reading about a rock hard shaft of love penetrating the valley of womanly delight

Lately, though, seems like I have been leaning in the other direction more...LOL

Oh barf. Something like that would probably have me rolling on the floor with laughter instead.

What... that is quality stuff man... I still fondly (and fondling too) remember my first harlequin romance novel....

"Her twin peaks stood erect as if chilled by the arctic blast from his too cool demeanor... "

OR

"the length of rigid steel that he impaled her with was driven home with hammering blows that rang with his masculine authority...."

Come on now.... you can't tell me that dosen't just turn your hose on...lol

I used to think about girls I know mostly. Sometimes, not to often, I used pictures or videos from the internet. When it was about girls I know, I just imagined I was with them and what things we would do... or sometimes, if I saw a girl I know and she was dressed very sexy, I imagined her in that dressing...

Now, I have a g\f, and for the last two months that we've been together, I didnt even try to think about anyone else but her.

Some time ago she also took like 40 pictures of her self for me, as a "present". In most of them she is just wearing nice cloths, but some of them are very VERY sexy, so I used those a couple of times. (oh, and once she said that if I masturbate thinking about her, it is a compliment for her)