I HAve a question

jaida86

yea well i posted yesterday about the subject i fingered my GF and like 30 minutes before i had i had masterbated but i washed and dried my hands. and im really worried that she might get preg. i dont know much about the subject so i might be worried over nothing. but i just needed like a professional say unless im over reacting.

but NV it doesnt matter if its long distance either just need to find out.

ok well im not a doctor, but i do kno that sperm cant live very long outside the body. So i dotn think u have ne thign at all to worry about. Im not sure as to how long they can live in the air and stuff, so someone else on here must kno and can help u. Plus u washed ur hands and dried them after u masterbated, so thats liek nearly impossible for her to get pregnanat after the amount of time and the fact that u wwashed ur hands. Someone else please elaborate more on this.

Do not worry your girlfriend is not pregnant.

You may have got and STD however, but I doubt that. If she has gental warts or if she has herpes they can be spread by skin to skin contact.

Since you are both young and each others first or virgins , I do not think you contracted an STD.

You sound like a very young man, so before you start to have sex or hook up with your girlfriend again.

You need to learn about sexual reproduction in addition to safe sex practices.

Here are some topics that you should research befor having sex:

1. How to properly use a condom and other birth control methods

2. Sexual Reproduction- how pregnancy occurs and the stages in pregnancy

3. You need to know about Sexually Transmitted Diseases & How they are transmitted.

If you are going to be sexually active or fool around you need to know the responsibilities of having sex and there consequences.

I understand that you might be worried over this. Its completely normal for you to be worried because you are probably new at all of this fooling around. I was nervous myself when I was at that point, even though it sounded nearly impossible.

Im not a professional either, and I feel there is no need for you to be making long distance phone calls for this.

It is 99.999% impossible for your girlfriend to get pregnant out of you fingereing her. You did wash your hands, and sperms are not strong enough to swim up the water pipes, crawl up your hand and make it alive (just a lil humor to calm you down).

I suggest you stop pulling your hairs over this.

Wait until she gets her period, if she gets it late, please don't freak out and start going to the doctor, be patient. Stress only delays periods. Now, if she is like reallyyyy late (like 3 weeks, then take a test).

But please relax, if you're worried now, I can't imagine when/if you have sex.

Cristina