Help me i'm shy i like him he hasent noticed me yet how...

You know once you think about it. You need to just go up and talk to him. He doesn't know you like him, right? just talk to him like you want to make a new friend.

- all serious daring starts from within.

- I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if i was going to worry sbout what people were going to say.

Go straight for the next opportunity. Be a person who isnt afraid. All serious daring starts from within.

Fear grows in darkness; if you think there's a bogeyman around, turn on the light.

First of all , thats good you are asking.

I think that i wont just come to a nice girl on the street and I'll say hi , even if she lives next home to mine. If you see him next time , just come and say

"Hi , do you have any Family living in your Building by name XXXXZZZZ , Because my mom want ot know.....Bla Bla Bla. If he will notice you that you are nice and he would be nice too. He would say "No" or "I dont know".

1. If he will walk away just because he asnwered your Q and thats it. Forget about him

2. If he will continue standing and would say "You live next building , RIght ?. I saw you couple times around, nice to meet you I'm John" - thats what you need !!! You say "I'm Crissy, nice to meet you too....."

Advice : Dont think that you need to break his heart and that he must like you , so you will act more than you are. Dont do that. Act like you want to know who is he and etc.

So after talk about which school he goes too , bla bla bla. And you will say "Yeah I know Mark-Left-Wood-Leg from your school........" or something like this......And you just figure out who is the guy and is ne nice and is he what you want.

Because I saw many beautiful girls and look shy , but they are different from what I expectaed [For the good and for the bad]

To make a story short , dont prepere your self and dont think about this too much. Because you will screw up...... And you will be nervious.

You ask him a question not to know him , but let him know you.... And then you see if he is interested in you , then you act how you muct too. go away or stay.