Oops wrong box?

Ok, it really p's me off when I'm talking on Messenger (to either sex but mostly men I admit) having a really good laugh, being flirty, giving ALL my attention to them, generally having fun etc... then their box pops up with some completely random sentence that has nothing to do with what you are talking about like "yea not bad?" followed by "opps wrong box."

I don't mind if they want to talk to others at the same time but why not say first off that they are talking to someone else too so you know where you stand and don't even start a convo like that? Makes me annoyed. Are they being rude or is me being too touchy?

I know it's extremely lame of me but I've done that once before on purpose. It was with someone I was interested in but wasn't sure if they were. I guess I didn't want to seem too keen. I wanted them to think I had others talking to me too. Ofcourse I wasn't talking to someone else. How embarrassing- I can't believe I just admitted to that.

I have also done it before by accident. Mostly because I had 5 or 6 convos going at the same time and I couldn't keep track.

I wouldn't worry about it. It was probably a mistake.

It sounds like you're getting jealous for no real reason. Plenty of people have several conversations going on at one time, it's not ideal sometimes, it's just how things are.

If they're not ignoring you and generally being difficult, then you really have nothing to worry about. Unless they unwittingly write something to you that affects your relationship or upsets you. =/