Tired of guessing, JUST TEll ME-)))

Dark

Ok I've never had sex, and I think I'm going to very soon. So Im just gonna ask what Im curious about. Is it only sex like only THAT or is oral part also neccesary? Cuz I think its dirty sex. Tell me, is it? Dont get me wrong, i just dont know)

There are no set in stone rules when it comes to sexual activity. Intercourse, oral sex and foreplay can all play a part in your sexual life. What you should do is things that make you feel comfortable. Giving and receiving oral sex is a great thing because it's a totally giving experience. There is no reciprocation. So guy love it and so do girls.

Are you required to perform oral sex? Of course not. If he performs it on you, do you have to reciprocate? Nope. You should do whatever you want. Make sure it's an experience you want to remember. Nothing goes perfectly and things can be awkward. Don't sweat it, things get better with practice.

One question though, why is oral sex dirty? What's wrong with it? Just wondering where you are coming from.

I second "Crooksters"

The only rules in sex is that you should be comfortable with it and never feel pressured.

You are little fearful now because its all new, thats what makes it kind of special, think of it as an adventure. the first time may be a little awkward, maybe hurt a little bit, this is normal, please let your B/f know, if he doesnt allready that it is your first time, so he can be extra gentle with you.

As for the oral sex, it may seem a little gross now, and dont worry about that, its not a "requirement" but in all honesty as a man, i can say its very enjoyable to men, and i believe that in the future you will come to discover the hidden pleasures of pleasing your partner.

To me, one of the greatest satisfactions is satisfying my female companions with oral sex, it gives you a certain power too. its difficult to explain, but youll find out soon enough, when your ready.

just take it slow now, only do what you feel comfortable with.