not a good talker

hi im a 16 year old male and i admit im very bad when it comes to talking to the opposite sex and to let them know im interested . i usually do start the conversation off with the usual "how are you?" and such but only a few minutes into the conversation and im already searching for things to say to keep the conversation going. so basically, im very shy and i dont act the way i want to when im talking to girls that im interested in. also, how do you know if a girl has even a slight interest in you? supposively, girls like guys who are very confident... but is it possible to be confident if your shy? any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I don't mind confident guys but I don't mind shy guys either. A guy doesn't have to be super boisterous or outgoing at all. He just needs to have the rocks to ask a girl out. When she answers that's how you'll know if she's interested. If you're talking you can always bring it up. If you're talking about biking, ask her if she'd like to go bikeriding with you sometime. If you're talking about music, maybe ask her if she'd like to see that group that's coming to town. Just say something to indicate you'd like to spend time with her, and she should get the message. Either she'll say yes, or she'll say no. If she's very non commital, then that's a bad sign.

Ha young skywalker, you got here before me, but i'll make sure to get you next time

But for real though, those sites are jam packed with info and you should make every effort to check em out. Look for advice by this one guy TylerDurden (not fight club) and check out Maniac's link at link removed as well. I'd also consider checking out Mystery's videos to see how to talk to girls, as well as what to say. You can get em at link removed, but they're a little pricey

Ha young skywalker, you got here before me, but i'll make sure to get you next time

But for real though, those sites are jam packed with info and you should make every effort to check em out.

Actually the sites don't give any pratical information about conversations. Conversations with girls are also a big problem for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Well you can always start of when you first see her with a nod or a smile.

Next time you see her Wave or say hi Or little chat with her.

make her laugh try to blend in with the talk.

its the way i almost met up with all my exes and now my g/f.

Start out by just looking,saying hi,quick chat,etc etc.

And you dont have to be superconfident to do that.

But in my oppion in helps to be ''that guy that they knew from last time''

And if they like you they would be happy to talk to you

Good luck