help me please

I'm really in love with this girl. I asked her to like hang out and just do something, you know try and get to know each other a little better. she told me she just wanted to be friends. So i just let it go and said that it was fine. But.. it wasnt. I asked if she thought i was annoying. She answered with a big NO. Her friends giggle once or twice. And her best friend keeps looking at me. I am super confused. And am getting sick fellings inside when i think of her. Someone please help me with my situation.

I'm not the kind to give up easily. We don't know each other,and last time i checked she wasnt ignoring me. Have you ever heard that when you get to know someone better, you grow feelings for them.

**** all i really have to say is some of you people give up to easy, and i won't give up till i gave up all i can to this beautiful, smart, funny,.... girl. I love her and im not going to keep thinking to myself that ( man i should have got to know her better, that could have been me with her right now.) So please guys and girls i really need ENCOURAGEMENT. Thanks****

Dude you just quoted me and didn't you see the big letters ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!! No wonder this world has so many people who are down. BECAUSE ITS FILLED WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU GUYS IN IT!!! I don't think your in love. I think your just a person who doesnt know what in the world there talking about. Don't put people down man. Thats un cool. And if you put someone down you must have a pretty cold heart.

hang in there dog. Just show her that you are a really special person. if you what to find a way to her its though her friends. Girls tend to look to there friends for advice on guys. so play it cool with her chica and they will start to tell her how great you are, but be careful sometime the friends will start to like you and then you have a conflict of interest so be nice but not too nice. trust me!!

yeah, dog, with a name like that you got the sixth sense, yeah? Only you two know, nobody else. So, nose wet and tail high, go sniffing and a playing, see what happens. We' re all different: asking for advice doesn't mean you need to heed it. Big woof, go fetch!

Scott