how do i get a certain guy to ask me out?

I like this guy a whole lot...I have liked him since before this summer started..i work with him and i see him often....i know he likes me because he told me so, but he won't ask me out and it is frustrating! At work we flirt all the time and we kissed the other day...i called him the day afterwards because i was so confused...he said that he likes me but we can't date altho he wants to...there is a rule against employees dating..but since school is starting soon i don't see why it will matter cuz i won't be there...i want him to ask me out but i don't know how to get him to...i really like him a lot...please help me

Hi J-Lo Babe !

Welcome to the forum

Why does he have to ask you out. You guys have obviously started somehting - u kissed - and you've had communication about the situation. He blames the work thing - I say don't let him away with that !!!

U ask him out !! Yes - girl takes control - he'll love that - at least he should ! Don't wait around for him to ask you under the circumstances - ask him. If he uses the work excuse - tell him you'll quit !! See what he says

Hope this helps you - take the initiative !

~Charmed~

thank you for helping me....but the situation is more complicated than that..you see, my dad is the owner of the business and my mom is a supervisor there too..so i can't quit...i have tried to before...but i still want to be with him...and usually i don't work during the school year...he is at work right now otherwise i would call him and talk to him some more...what do i do now?

that sounds good....but i usually don't talk to my parents about that kind of stuff....actually...i never have b4.....so that would be the first time...i wanted a relationship to where my parents would know about it and be ok with it...and i know that they would on this one cuz my mom really likes kyle...she thinks he's a "good kid" lol...but i wouldn't know how to start talkin to them about it...it would be really weird...

well u may not like what i say but here goes. since ur parents own and supervise the place, just tell them about the situation and ask if they can lift the no dating employees rule. i mean it seems ur mom might at least. or if that doesn't work, y dont u wait til school. u said it urself, school's coming soon(unfortunately). i mean if u really like this guy, u can wait a little. well thats just my 2 cents, good luck 8)