question for the girls: Do u like darker men or lighter men??

hmm...some of them are your friends? sounds like you need a better group of friends hun!

don't put yourself down like that! this is what was being mentioned earlier...it's not about skin color, its about confidence. you can't expect any girl out there to like you if you don't learn to like yourself!

yeah i kina been workin on that area of my life lately, been tryna build confidence by reading stuff on askmen, sosuave and i been practicing it...sometimes it seems to get me no where though...it seems like jus all talk

it's really good that you're working on that. building confidence in yourself is essential, especially if you want to have relationships with other people! some of it is all talk....some of it works. just keep tryin! if you ever wanna talk, just message me!

yeah its taking along time though but hopefully i can overcome certain fears in my life, but anyways thnx

I think that really depends...

People often notice or look at others when they are different.. so if a caucasion woman walks by two men, one lighter and one darker or of different ethnicity she is more likely to notice the different one. If you were to eat apples everyday for a year and then one day someone walks in and offers you an orange or another apple wouldn't you more likely take the orange?

haha just a theory... sorry if I caught a little too caught up lol.

I used to prefer darker skin (brown, light brown, olive, tan) of certain races: black, latino, asian, etc. But I noticed or should I say realized that I was usually not their preference (always caught them looking at blond chics, lol). Hey, to each his/her own. They can have them for all I care, if that is their type.

BUT NOW, I like white boys! They are more attracted and interested in me anyways. Something that I have been blind to for all these years because I was looking at guys that were my "type". I'm a brown-skinned biracial female with exotic looks, so maybe it's that whole opposites attract thing that I got going for me, who knows! \\

I was jus wondering about this as i surfed the net, because today in age in the media, music videos, movies it seems girls are more into darker guys.. i also speak from the world around me, im a light skinned hispanic male and my other peers are darker then i am and it seems the other latinas and white girls or jus any girl goes for the darker guy. Like i would be standing beside a darker friend and if a girl walks by, right away she notices him before me... not that im ugly jus wana know do u girls prefer darker men or lighter ???

discuss

Hmm...this is interesting. I actually dated a light-skinned puerto rican guy in which his preference was brown skinned or darker skinned women. Then again I dated a light skinned cuban guy that preferred light-skinned women.

And I dated a few guys that were either my shade or darker that preferred light-skinned women.

All I can say is just go for the one's that are attracted to YOU. Why would you want a girl that would prefer someone else of a different shade knowing full dang well that you can't change your skin tone? That's why I just stopped going for the one's that didn't really want me and went for the one's that were truly attracted and interested in me.

Since I prefer light-skinned guys you'd probably be on my list! jk

Hmm...this is interesting. I actually dated a light-skinned puerto rican guy in which his preference was brown skinned or darker skinned women. Then again I dated a light skinned cuban guy that preferred light-skinned women.

And I dated a few guys that were either my shade or darker that preferred light-skinned women.

All I can say is just go for the one's that are attracted to YOU. Why would you want a girl that would prefer someone else of a different shade knowing full dang well that you can't change your skin tone? That's why I just stopped going for the one's that didn't really want me and went for the one's that were truly attracted and interested in me.

Since I prefer light-skinned guys you'd probably be on my list! jk

LOL

yeah i know what u mean, alot of latinos and latinas prefer the darker kind i guess its jus in the culture to see darker as more beautiful, but when some people think of hispanics they think of tanned/brown people..when in fact hispanics could me u have black/native/cacauasian/ asian blood...its a mix of all races but with a spanish background...

but anyways i think ima jus head to the valley and get me a white girl cuz i think there more accepting with my skin tone LOl jp

I have to admit, i'm more attracted to darker skinned guys. You see alot of tanned girls around, but remember -- almost every "brown" girl I know fake tans!!!!

And even though I do think black guys are hot, the guy I fell in love with was really white, didnt even have a tan... and I thought he was incredibly sexy. He also broke my heart. Pfft.