Reading signals

Hi Jack !

I expect that you are somewhat waiting for a magic solution to appear infront of you know, and for everything to be better. That my friend, will probably not happen - but I can tell you this.

This girl has told you that she doesn't want you to wait for her - and as much as she seems to want you right now - if thats what she is saying then you must listen to it. Not for her - but for you. You see, she may want you and then again she may want to be alone. But if she doesn't know what she wants, you are the one that is going to be left in limbo trying to figure out what to do.

I see you have two options .

Tell her that you are going to move on - and move on ! Get your life on track without her and focus on yourself and what you really want to be doing - interests, work. study - whatever. Focus on you - similar to what she would seem to be doing.

Try to get back with her - once only. Give her and you the option to see if there is anylight at the end of the tunnell. If there is - then great - if there isn't you really have to let go -and that means letting go fully - you will have to break contact so that the sort of webcam phone evenings do not continue for your own good jack - thats all - not cause they aren't nice - but you can only drag on in uncertainty for so long - and it is really really unhealthy.

So thats as simple as I see it - go for it - and if not, get out of there and move on. THe choice is yours jack!!

Hope this helps you

~Charmed~