could dating ruin your friendship???

ok, i've known this girl for a while now, we chat online and have met a few time with mates. we get on really well and are very similar, which makes us good budz.

for a while now i think i've wanted to be more than that though, and i know from one of her friends that she wud like to be too. the problem is that if we start dating and myb split up or grow apart, then we might not be such good m8s again afterwards.

i wud h8 to loose her bcoz shes such a gd m8, so what shud i do?

LOL segagirl.. u just said the exact thing i was about 2 say but i'll still say it.

Isn't life all about takin chances? u shouldn't think bout things, just do it coz u kno, chances are u'll neva b able 2 predict the future.

What if he/she's just feelin what u're feelin, someone's gotta spill it out sonner or later, sure u might screw ur friendship ova for a while but at least he'll kno and u might get a chance in the future. Like me, i was in the same situation and now me and my really good friend's 2getha.

So what if u do screw up the friendship, if u're so close already, it'll just take some time b4 u're back 2 ur old friend style again coz like it's virtually impossible 2 drift away from best friends unless u don't do anything about it.

I think it's just u thinkin 2 much and worrying about things b4 they surpass but i suppose, sometimes ppl like 2 b prepared even tho there's just way 2 many possiblities lol "ooh.. the possibilities" - some sorta toy ad catchphrase. Anyway, right back 2 this, even if u do worry, somethin else u might not b prepared 4 might occur, then wouldn't it hav been a waste of time?

Happy Heb