I just got the best email in my life. You see, half a year ago, my GF Jesse stopped coming online and sending me letters. I knew it was her parents keeping her from me. Well, I just got an email from Jesse explaining how her parents blocked my AIM account and kept her from my letters. Well, she made a hotmail account her parents don't know about, and now we're back together. ^^ I love Jesse more than anything, and always will.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I'm just posting to let everyone know that Jesse and I are still together. Since her parents won't let her call me and I don't have internet at my house, about the only time we can talk is when I go to the library to check my emails and stuff. It's tough right now, but I know Jesse and I can make it through these hard times and the other ones in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know what your idea of love is mang but I think "dating" people on the internet without even getting to know them face to face is rather strange and risky. I mean how do you spend time with them? on a chat room?? I just dont think its possible to be truly in love over the net.