how to talk to girls in dif situations?

i have very very bad social skills with girls, but with a guy i can usually talk about whatever even if hes a stranger.......usually in the past when i went to clubs i would just stand there and stare at a girl i like and since im actually a good looking guy, they would come and ask me to dance most of the time........but this doesnt ALWAYS happen so i want to know how do i approach a girl at a club.........btw i work at a vitamin store so i deal with people every single day so i dont know why i have nroe real social skills...........any tips also on coming up to girls in any situation.......maybe like in the mall....or while working.....or like ur in the car and a cute girl is next to you.......or maybe u get introduced to a friend of your friend's.........

the key thing is to START. You could do it by saing "hi" and not thinking about the rest. Actually that is somewhat preferred because scripting too much will just confuse you.

But please START.. if you absolutely can't think of anything else to say after hi, go for sup? or something, ask something.. anything.. even a stupid question could work unless she hates you, as it just indicates that you're interested in talking to her and that's all she needs to know.