Am I miss reading all of this? my feelings for him are more thaan just friendly

I like this guy friend more than a friend,basically I would like to date him but not sure where I really stand with him.I was with him for about a hour

today at my lunch break I also gave him b-day gift which he absolutly loved.we listened to music in my car and talked and we were laughing and smiling and just enjoying each other's company.He works right accross the street from me(I just found that out a couple of weeks ago and last thursday we hung out as well (for the first time in awhile).When I saw him this morning he said meet me here on your break and we'll hang out.Now when I left him today he said he was sorry he couldn't spend more time with me he hugged me tight and didn't let go right away (I am trying not to read into too much here,but I am hoping he has similar feelings) and then he suggested we get together again tomorrow(same time same place) in front of where he works.I don't want to get to excited because maybe he just enjoys my company as I enjoy his,but then again I feel like a shock of electricity when ever I am near him.Is it possible he feels something too?

He has to know I have feelings for him,right?

I know for one thing for a guy he is very intuitive about alot of things.

I suggest you keep meeting up with him and let the relationship develop slowly.

You've got loads of things you can talk about. Ask him about his family, pets, etc. Eventually ask him what he does on a weekend. Ask him about his friends. If he doesn't mention a girlfriend then say something like, 'A good looking guy like you and no gf?'

If he doesn't ask you out ask him. Don't wait until someone else comes along and steals him from under your nose.

Don't forget you only get information if you ask questions.

Good luck

Thanks Tigris & CtinaDitty.

He is really a great guy sweet and kind,for a added bonus he is gorgeous .He invited me to his birthday celebration with him & his other friends.

He said where they thought they might be going for dinner but I guess it is still pretty much undecided.So he said just come to my house and we can go together.I will keep being optomistic but not too much I don't want to get my hopes up to high,but even just being his friend is really wonderful,but I still would love more .What ever is meant to be will be I suppose.

Well if he paid you a lot of attention I'd say he could be interested in the two of you being more than friends.

I've just read your other post. He's giving you hugs everytime he sees you, has he always done this or has it just started recently?

Why don't you see what's on at the movies and say disappointedly that you'd have liked to have gone to see ........ but you've got nobody to go with. If he's as nice a person as I suspect he'll volunteer to go with you.

Good luck

Thank You

I do think he is a huggy type of guy,very affectionate (like me)

I hadn't seen him in months,the first time I saw him in a long time was

2-3 weeks ago.So I am really unsure if he give hugs to all his girl-friends

or not.But I really hope there is something more there if not at least I have his friendship.

I will try the idea of the movies next time I see him and see what happeneds.