POLL: Qs on culture and love

Some quick Qs on people in relationships/marriages with those from different backgrounds. Guys/girls with foreign partners can answer them so can those with partners from the same country:

1. Does loving/marrying someone from another country show that you don't respect potential partners from your country as much?

2. Should a person who's mixed blood be forbidden from ever going out with/marrying a person from a country (s)he wants to belong to?

3. Does the boyfriend's/husband's culture always dominate over that of the female, especially if SHE lives in HIS country? (Considering that HE is still seen as the stronger half, the breadwinner, the wage earner, the physical fighter and the "giving end" in lovemaking)

Hi

1. Loving/marrying someone from another country does not mean that you don't respect potential partner from the same country, because we do not choose to fall in love in to a specific person. We just happens to fall in love with a person from another country.

2. Everyone has its freedom of its own right. So, no we should not be forbidden.

3. In my opinion, it depends on where do you live and the local culture. Let say, the A move to the B country. B relatives and family members lives nearby. So A has to follow B local culture and vise versa. However, B also have to respect A culture. It is more about empathy and mutual understanding.

1. It means that you're open minded. I've dated plenty of English girls but married foreigners twice

2. No. Why should my daughter be discrimated against? She's a person!

3. I think it depends on which country you live in rather than anything else. My daughter is "mixed blood" but very culturally English. Would have been different if we lived in Chile

Quick message of thanks to those who replied so far, appreciate it.

Just couple of pointers about myself and why I set up the post above:

1. I'm mixed blood myself and living in my mother's country

2. I happen to be in a family who last married someone from Dad's country 50 years ago and married lots of those from Mum's country (only to end up divorcing most of the time)

3. I feel that Mum's country welcomes their own people to take up culture from Dad's country yet doesn't allow people from Dad's country to maintain their culture and insist they follow the "mother culture"

Thanks again

From my last post, I think as I read through it, I think it sounds like "no more replies please". But, I actually meant that people are still welcome to reply after reading this thread. Just wanted to add some extra things about my situation that's all.

I think that children pick up the culture of the country they are living in. My daughter is very English in outlook, despite having a Chilean mum. She's loyal to both countries and will cheer for both at the world cup, etc but she picks up on English culture from TV, school, etc. My wife is still very Latin in outlook and I wouldn't want her any other way.