my ex has a gf but still wants me?...

ok...i had been dating this guy rick for about a year since last february....he was the total package and everything...then that summer i cheated on him with my ex we broke up then he forgave me and told me that he loved me and gave me another chance everything had been good ever since...then 3 weeks ago he came up to me....and broke up with me....but the thing is we weren't fighting and the realationship was going great....and then all the sudden...BOOM...then the next school day he came up to me and said the he still liked me and that his parents made him break up with me so i believed him, then a few days went by and i saw and heard that he was with another girl and i saw them kissing in the hallway and he pretty much stopped tlaking to me...idk what happened...now today in class he just sudden'tly started talking to me and flirting with me like CRAZY and was like i bet you still want me...and he was like i bet it wont even take 2 days to get you to make out with me b/c you can't resist me, and like i know that you want me...and all this stuff and i was like what about lauren [[ his new gf ]]...and he was like well if you tell her she wont believe you and i know that im not gonna tell her...and it was just mind blowing how he was coming on to me....and i dont under stand at all.....if anyone has any suggestions...[[ maybe some guys ]] as too why my ex bf is acting this way please do tell...

Erin