OKay, if you read my last post, it was about chatting with a pyschic. Well, now it has me worried. I was on my period with my boyfriend and after we had sex it has just about stopped and is brownish. I should have been on my period for about 3 more days. I have had sex with him before and it just about stop when I was on my period. Does anyone know what can cause this?

I have never had sex whilst on a period. I take a pill called Cerazette and it is a mini pill - progesterone only. It affectively stops you from ovulating and so you dont have periods, you take the pill every day at the same time. I have a reminder on my phone that beeps at 1pm every day and i take my pill so I dont ever forget and so my boyfriend feels safe in the fact that I can't possibly get pregnant.

If you are not already taking some form of oral contraception then you need to be.

How old are you?

This sounds like it could just be the end of your period, but I would buy a pregnancy test and do one, early in the morning, your first wee to detect the hormone and then another one the following day just to be sure. Then learn your lesson from this! there is no need to be afraid of pregnancy if you are being sensible in regards to precautions.

I am doing a degree and am excited about my career, getting pregnant would be a nightmare for me, but I no longer worry about it happening because I am taking the pill and I havent had a period in five months. It also means uninterrupted sex! no periods!

Go and see your doctor or a family planning clinic and get yourself sorted and avoid these panics! you dont need a psychic to tell you that!!