wierd or bizarre sexual experiences "woooohooo"

i have had many. once i met this girl at a bar and she kept insisting that i follow her home. so i was like ok, i followed her to her house and when we get there she tells me to sit in this chair. i did. she starts stripping off her close and giving me a lap dance. i was kinda like "wooohooo" then she says i can stay the night but i can't touch her. i didn't understand what that was all about. then there was this other girl that wanted to try a new position. she wanted me to have sex with her while she was standing on her head. this is all serious and so as i guy what do you do? really?

I'm not sure if this is weird but I've never heard of a guy wanting this before: I was giving this guy head and he said he wanted me to bite and nibble on his penis. I always thought this was a no-go-zone but he said it was the only way I could make him cum. So, I did it and he loved it.

Is that strange?

There is a girl that I hang out with sometimes and when we get drunk we have the freakiest sex. I always end up bleeding while we are doing it. Unfortunately when she sobers up she plays games. and the biting thing miserableme, that is normal, so guys just like it. I sure as hell don't after my first head experience, the girl had braces and I was trashed.