Dance Club Question!

Ok, tonight im going to a dance club here in Los Angeles, California and i was wondering if i should take a girl that i have had a crush on or just go with my friend and meet up with one there. Which would you think would benefit more taking someone to dance with cause atleast you will have someone to dance with or there will always be someone to dance with and how can i approach them to dance "Would U Like To Dance"

Eye contact I think is key. If you see someone you want to dance with, make some eye contact and find out how she reacts. If she smiles then you know that at least she may be willing to dance a little bit with you. Hmmm, you could just ask anyone, i mean it's just dancing right? But I'd recommend that you not blindside them...by that I mean don't just show up right behind her, catch her off guard and ask her to dance.

Well I think my concern here is... you are asking what will benefit you more? I think that if you like this girl, you should ask her because you want to spend time with her. I don't think asking her just so she can keep you company says much about the way you feel about her...

If you just want to go out and have a good time, then don't ask her. The Clubs in LA are full of people, you dont usually have to do much asking either....just get on the dance floor..the girls are everywhere....