My girlfriend is falling for my friend i think!

Hey I have a girlfriend and we've been going out for like 4 months and how i think shes startin to fall for one of my friends because she is always staring at them. She is shy and everything but she never really looks me in the face that much. Do you have any advice on how to make the relationship last?

Sorry if this is double posted i was having computer trouble

My advice for you today is be respectful to her, always ask questions and let her know how you feel about her often so she atleast knows you are still there for her. And try and take her places get out and explore new grounds show her good times and stay up and up with her everything should go fine which can lead into a healthy relationship.

I am not even going to comment...Just because a girl you are with is looking at some other guy doesn't mean anything I know you can't sit there and say You don't check any girls out behind he back when your with your friends damn at least she does it in front of you...

Sorry If I'm being a bitch I'm just having my own guy problems

: I wouldn't worry about it until she starts talking to him all the time. First she'll start out saying that their just friends. Then she'll start telling him things she feels she can't tell you which is wrong. And then you'll find yourself a month later walking in her house to catch her with him. Trust me it happens, if you get serious with this girl and she tells another guy her problems instead of you get rid of her or you'll get hurt. Just look for the signs and give it time for now.