im only 13 but im worried about the 1st kiss

• 4 months later...

my first kiss was pretty cool. i met this girl at this 'conference' thing i went to.. and the naturally had ice-breaker games and stuff, and it was all oubt stage fright and whatnot - anyway, i thought it''d help me with girls. I asked this if i could have her # - she complied. FOr a week she called and we talked for like 4 hours. Then, we went out, and just walked around the mall and talked and walked around, i bought her lunch and we went to er house to watch a movie, now im cuddling with her in the couch watching this movie. And out of nowhere she turns around and gives me a peck on the lips, only a few seconds later we were already in tonsil hockey.

• 2 months later...

Hey i am 13 too man....When i had my first kiss(whichh wuz like 4 dayz ago)...i asked her to kiss me and she sed ok and we kissed...we kissed with just lips the first time and then we kissed with toung...u dont gotta have toung it means othin when it is ur first kiss...ok dats all i gotta say

You should probably keep your first kiss simple and sweet. I never french kiss unless my partner and I are engaged in something more physical, but you shouldn't be worried about that (hopefully). I find that little kisses are the best way to go when just cuddling. Girls don't want you to be all over them when you are just cuddling together. They like the little kisses. Trust me, most girls appreciate these more. I hope I was of some help...Good Luck!

ok my friend i think you should relax maybe don't use your tongue for the first kiss. it's too much to think about...Just kiss amn keep your mouth open a bit and kis her. I don't really know what to do with my hands so i just held her around the waist....um yeah good luck with your first kiss. And you probally won't "*beep* it up" good luck Maty see you on the fritz. Whatever that means.

L.