To Massage... Wait How?

I need some help... i've been going out with this girl for awhile and she really really wants me to give her a massage... Is there any techniques that someone wouldnt mind sharing?.... Also can you give me some good soothing massage techniques (like seriously relieving tension) and then some of the sexy ones (that she will like)... specify which is which cause im a little slow...

Any posts will be greatly appreciated ...

Thank you sooo much...

personaly i dont know any massage techniques but i said my sholders hurt and a girl just rubed them for me and it felt so nice. basically just firmly (not too hard) rub her in where she feels she wants it. clockwise then counterclockwise and see how she reacts. also serch on link removed or link removed for some techniques. i cant doit for you now because im in school ment to be serching for sumthing to do with iron and steel

i think the thought of guys giving a massage is so sexy. everyone has there own way but you gotta ask her were it hurts or were she is tense first. and then gentaly go at it just putting pressure on the area with your fingures. i was thinking of going in to college to be one of those massage people they say *i have da fingures* oh well. if you are wanting to turn her on a lil, just lightly kiss down her neck while doing it, it will send shivers down her back and she wond know what hit her!

GOOD LUCK!

~foreverurz23~

Yes its hard to give you the "low down" here without writing a book...lol

Massage is wonderful! There are plenty of books now that give you step by step. And the best way to learn? go get one done by a professional, this experience shows you all the things to do..plus feels great. You can also have couples massages now, its just the two of you in the same room having them done (nothing kinky here) A wonderful experience. Though of course, a book is cheaper.

And if all else fails, simply touch and explore, she will tell you what feels good.