Family inclusion - related to love vs infatuation?

Hi, I met this wonderful guy and am very cautious because I was very hurt by the last guy I was in love with. Nevertheless, I am seriously falling for this new guy (may be infatuation because it has only been a couple of months) and he has already expressed his feelings for me. He says I am perfect, at least perfect for him, we have a solid trust base and I feel that I can totally be myself around him - he knows that I can't cook, I am messy, I complain when I feel fat, etc

I guess I am doubting that it's really love right now - but the question I have is he has really involved me in his family very quickly. Maybe it depends on the person but he told me - "you have to understand how much it means to introduce you to my family...."

Do you think that they are related to one another?

I am not sure exactly what you mean by related to each other but I'll assume you mean if he introduces you to his family does that mean he loves me?

I'm not sure you could read this into it. Some people are just really close to their family and spend a lot of time with them. I know for myself, my best friend is my brother and I spend a lot of time socially with my brother, sister and my parents. So anyone I am dating is going to meet them pretty quickly.

I think it is a very positive sign that he is into you, I just don't think you can read into it that it absolutely means he is in love with you (though he may well be) if you know what I mean.