Plz read.. cant really explain it in short....

Ok ok... You all know what Aim is right (AOL instant messenger) ok ok... Well this this girl who I am friends with, and am not sure if I like her.. I htink I do... But anyways, thats not really important..

I was wondering if it is a bad thing when a girl says goodbye Ill ttyl on aim, and doesnt sign off.... Im not going to say anything to her, cause it would seem like im a weirdo or something... But was wondering if that was a bad sign if she says bye to you and doesnt actually sign off......

Hi there!

I think you could be reading too much into it! She could be chatting to other friends at the same time when she's IM with you! I know I always am on IM and it's tricky keeping track of all the conversations with different ppl! I tell some friends I'll talk later when I'm busy or want to talk to someone else for a while but I still stay on line! Is she on ADSL? She might have a connection to the internet on all the time and doesn't sign out? Maybe she wants to chat to other friends online or she might be busy? you can't go on that to suss out whether she likes you! Also just cos she looks like she's still online that doesn't means she's actually still THERE! I don't think you should worry and take offense! Chill!

o... I wasnt really worried... I just wanted to know if it was a bad sign or not... And I know she doesnt like me... But I think shes a really kool person, and I always have fun talking with er.. And she just said she had to go, and I said bye... But she never signed off... Usaully when shes online and shes not there, she puts the away message on.. but o-well.. I mean it wasnt really buggin, Just wanted to know if it was a bad sign or not.... Ya know....

And she does talk to lots of peps.. so maybe she just needed to limit her self... Well thanks...