i have this problem you see

hcochick

Performance in the bed is an area that people can be really sensitive about so be careful how you approach this subject.

What about him going early bothers you?

Does he just pass out after it happens or does he try to continue with you?

Do you engage inforeplay or just go straight for intercourse?

If you don't engage in foreplay, or after he's gone, he "falls asleep" the problem is less him going early, and more that he's not being a "giving" lover.

Those are much easier to deal with I think, because these are things he can easily address.

its the fact that i dont get anything out of it. its not like im being selfish or anything, but thats pretty much how it works. and sometimes there is more foreplay then other times. sometimes he goes before its even in me. like right when hes about to put it in. we have discussed the issue, and he is willing to try options. but im not sure what the best option would be.

A man often needs to learn to 'slow down' and not get himself 'overheated'. Sounds like you need to talk with him seriously about what 'puts him off' or 'slows him down' and what your needs are. If he really cares for you he will be very interested in pleasing you and exciting you and if this means slowing himself down, then that is part of it. In many ways a relationship at all times is 'team work' and intimate sensitivity to 'how the other is going'.