A LDR that has yet to begin and end.

Hi

Marry is a big commitment. Marriage is not the sole solution.

For LDR to work out, both of you need to put effort to make the relationship alive. For example, use webcam, send some small parcel every now and then. Need not to be expensive. I.E. She like to eat white chocolate, send her a small bar to surprize her.

If both of you are really into each other, a marriage certificate would not make a difference to hold both of you together.

However the only way I could be with her is to marry her "And im not ready for that!! but the pay and house does sound nice but at a cost!!" So has anyone ever had to break off a LDR? Any advice??

BAD IDEA!!!!! I know several people who have done this, and trust me, it's just bad bad bad news. They are all going through divorces right now.

If you are really interested in getting to know her, then get to know her through e-mails, webcam, letters, phone calls, etc. And spend A LOT of time with her before you decide to make a committment.

Don't do it the other way around! Marry her, get the house, and then get to know her!!!!! It's a recipie for disaster.