i broke up with my bf almost 7 months ago sometimes i feel like i am nothing and that no one will love me.well i still love my x-bf (it was a forced break up) .ever since we broke up when i am alone i imagine that hes gona come throught the door says all this romatic stuff and kiss me and we get back together.i wait for a whiel then i relize that he cant hear me and it wont happen . this has been happening for awhiel now and i dont know wat to do i want to tell him how i feel but i think i would scare him do u think i will ? and all my friends say i will get over i dont know wat do. i dont knwo i feel like i am going crazy. am i ? i really nedd help

jessica

My sister gave me some good advice after my ex dumped me that 6 months later I carry with me...will it really help in the end. Would it matter if you poured your heart out to him? Would it change his mind, probably not. The hardest thing I have found in the whole break up process is accepting that he never will be coming back. Things do happen for reasons we don't want but there are reasons. ((hugs)) feel better