question of cureosity

Personally, I wouldn't see why it would matter unless it is too uncomfortable for he physically to have you keep going. I suppose a "breather" would be O.K. as long as you don't stop cold. You gotta keep the flames burning so to speak. You really should discuss it with your girlfriend and find out how she feels about it though.

Breather good. You can prolong the pleasure. When you get close, slow things down. Take a step back to foreplay. Keep the excitement and spark going until the two of you can't take it any more.

If you have her climaxing, it must mean she's really enjoying it. How would that be a bad thing? Girls like to be pleased like that, so the more she does that, the better. You'd have a much bigger problem if you were climazing and she wasn't.

I think it is better if she cums b4 you than you before her bc girls can keep going, while most men cannot. I personally would rather go b4 my bf bc i know he can't go again right after he cums which ruins my mood. Oh yea, and if you use th pull-out method, it is always better if you cum last for obvious reasons. But why don't you try to cum together? Thats always fun for everyone.

That sounds right to me. I always cum before my boyfriend goes. Sometimes even 2,3, or 4 times, but I do agree that it should be that way. Men need to wait after they cum so theres that long *waiting period* after that. And in that time, anything can happen, I know men are prone to fall asleep. lol Besides taking a breather, trying switching spots around and using different surtfaces in your house. Also try using a fan or having the a.c. on. Switching works for us alot because your catching your breath in the time it takes you to turn over or lay down or walk accross the room or whatever.