Should I call first, or I just wait......

First of all , thank you guys for your help about my topic "Taking a pic of a cute girl", sepecialy you Turboz.

So my question goes like this. I alrady have her telephone, cell number and adress and everything...

WE went to an exibition place , where was a Chin Picnic event [you can check link removed] its a long story to tell you what is it. So we were 3 people one guy,her friend probably because he is from the same country as she is, her and me. We had a very good time there playing games, eating , drinking, Laughting alot, Chatting chatting like birds.

I know she like to go to movies VERY much ,she go to movies like 4 times a week, she saw every film that are in theaters. And she is very interested about life in Israel [because she is from Iran] and she want to see the diferenses and to know other culturs, since she never knew about israel only from news and newspapers.I'm the best person to tell her about it, as a teenager and a high-school "punk".

So I dont know , to call her or not. I already sent her 2 SMS messages from Icq, but I dont know if she received them or did she read them at all, because she didnt sent any reply. Its 3 days that passed since we were at Picnic. My friend told me to send her messages , because girls like when someone care about them 2 days later.

Friday is coming and I dont know what to do.

Then I say no dont call her at all. Sounds like you did not ask for the number( for the reason of calling her), nor does it sound like she gave it out for that reason! I would wait until you see her agian and ask her if it is cool to call, or pass the word you mutual friends that you would like to be able to call her.

The problem is that I'll never see her again, and ther is no way I can meet her, without calling her.

We finished English school last week, and she is going to Uneversity , in september. And there is no chance I'll see her again. If I could see her every week [that how it was all the time] than, fine. But....

And calling her friend , would look strange, because why do I call him , instead calling her......

I just think that unless she gave it to you for the reason of wanting you to call, it might be a little awkward. Maybe the mutual friend can seek permission is all, or maybe give you her email address. If that is not possible then.....If you are sure she would welcome your call, you can just call and say...i know this cell number was from the other weekend, but i could not resist calling you and saying i really enjoyed your company. that way she knows its out of interest, not anything like envading her privacy(which taking her number out of a friends notebook is)