Never imagined it could happen

In general I know how to behave around women and most of the times that I spent with them is fun and everything always seem to turn out of the best.

I met a woman online , she lives in my state but about 2-3 hours drive from my city. This girl really set my soul on fire and we spent hours on the phone and chattin sometimes from midnite to 4-5 am ...

brief it was a very pleasant talking to her and we decided to meet each other ..so i had to travel about a few hundred miles..i missed my original departure time and arrived a few hours later than expected ...

we made plan to go to a restaurent and when i made it there i didn't see her , waited for about 1/2 hour , tried callin her .. no answer ..

finally later in the evening i get a hold of her and she's angry stating she was there in the restaurant and i stood her up ... i was shocked in disbelief ..either she is an awfull liar or we really missed each other ...

so with sarcastic and good humor jokes i stated that i came to the city to see her, and it would a shame not seein her ..she said she would give me a call later because she is a friend house and thinking about goin to play pool and we'll meet there....

the night passed no call from her ... no answering to my calls it's a cellphone and i know she has it on her ..i left 3 msg with numbers and everything to reach me ...

nuttin ..nada ... so i went back home the following day ... it feels very awful to be stood up nowhere hundred miles of ur home because u had faith in someone and was willin to cross the distance .... it feels really bad becuz i never expected she could do smth like that specially that she seemed so sweet...

now i'm at loss ..not knowing to do, confused ..specially that this is the 1st i ever given so much credit i barely knew ...

That sucks and I am sorry you had such a bad experience. If it was at all possible, it would have been a good idea to let her know that you were running several hours behind. I'd probably be fairly upset if I had been waiting for someone that long and they were a no show. Also, you left her several messages, so the ball is in her court. I wouldn't continue to call her or you will appear desperate and may scare her off. Give the situation some time to cool and go from there. I hope it all works out for you!!

I was 3 hours late making it to the city but when i called her and set up the restaurent i was on time ... she supposelly was inside i was at the entrance and after an 3/4 h of seein no one i left ...

i tried calling her no answer ...

but the point that traumatizes me is how can u so baddly pissed off and not return calls specially when u first meet someone ...?