how can i ask her for me and her to be together

pete89

ok to begin with ive asked girls to hang out and such, but i need a tip on asking this girl to be my steady girlfriend, the reason its weird is because mostly everyone i know are friends with benefits not exactly a girlfrien. whel i like this girl and she likes me but first i need to find out what she wants but anyway i wanna ask her to be my steady girlfriend and not just ask her out on one date. how do i say this to her, i dont wanna just say i like you you wana be my girlfirend. help please thanks

Instead of going to the movies and having it be like something you and your friends would do as an outing maybe take her out to a dinner just you and her (have your parents like give you 30 bucks) and have it be like romantic, candles outside and stuff. Italian restaurant is good if you have the money.

Because anyone can just go to the movies with some girl they like, and they intend it to be a date, but they make it seem like their just friends. I mean your going to the movies, and you act like a friend around her and your not acting too much like a "potential lover". Well that's why everyone around you is "friends with benefits".

Just say like "Let's go out to eat sometime at [place]?". ***MAKE SURE YOU TALK FOR A BIT FIRST, AT LEAST 2 MINUTES!***

If she says yes, then you're good to go, tell her your number (write it down on her hand or something, that's a good thing to do, or write it down pre-planned on a piece of paper and give it to her if your OCD like that ).

Just make sure you don't dress in crappy clothes, smell good (don't bathe in you're cologne, you need like half a spray lol, well it isn't really possible but yea one spray'll do it) and yeah take a shower. Don't look like a stoner wearing your Ramones T-shirt with your unwashed for a week hair lol. Fix that.