Weightloss (different to to other posts)

Is it possible to perform localised weightloss cos I hear some people say you can and others say u cant. I mean im not over weight but I would like to shed a thin layer of fat over my stomach to improve my six pack. Is it possible to loose weight on stomach and not else where on the body?

No such thing as spot reduction. The last place guys lose fat on their body is the stomach. Do lots of cardio (running, basketball, anything that makes you sweat a lot) and diet. Lots of different diets out there and the medical and exercise/health communities haven't decided which is best. Lower calorie is pretty much universal though.

Good news and bad news.

Good: Yes, it is possible to shed more fat from a particular place when restricting your calorie intake and exercising.

Bad: You cannot change where fat will disappear first. The order in which body parts loose fat is individual and genetically determined.

o right thanks all, and I do eat right, exercie right, and have a well tonned body Was just wodering cos, well I have a visible six pack but there still this thin layer of fat covering it, but I wont try getting rid of it as well it would just be nasty cos Im already a slim person. So any fat everywhere else would go first so not a good idea Ohh I do hate my genes.