There is this guy Justin that I like

Hey my name is Jen (PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS!!! I NEED UR HELP)!!!

and there is this guy Justin that I like but i dunno if he likes me the only thing we ever did together was dance i mean we never hugged or kissed i mean i just met the kid not even a month ago

well anyway he is my drama class right? and sometimes if i look at the right time i catch him staring at me and then i get paranoid and "I" look away but then i feel bad that i do that but i just get so damn nervous

i talked to him and his friend for a few minutes about classes and stuff but never one on one until the other night! Well anyway on friday night my school was throwing a homecoming dance and he was there so i asked my friend what I should do

I said "I really like this guy but i'm too nervous to ask him to dance" so she said come on them i'll go with you so I said "OK" so i went over there with her and I tapped him on the shoulder and she said to him "will you dance with her?, she really wants to dance with you?" and he said "Sure, I'll dance with her" what do u think that means? do u think that means that he likes me? but the whole time we were dancing together to "I dont wanna miss a thing" by aerosmith one of favorite romantic songs of all time (especially now) he was looking everywhere but at me. but when i said something to him he would look down. Or if said something and "he didn't hear me" he would get closer and bend down and say "what?" We were talking about classes! I told him that he was in my drama class and he said that he knew it. He said that he hates dances like this but his friends pushed him into it. He said something funny about drama class and we both started to laugh! Then I asked him if he was a freshman and he kinda said saddish "yah" and i said the first time I saw you I thought you were a frickin senior and he just smiled! Then unfortunately the song was over and we went our separate ways for the rest of the night. But the about 5-10 minutes later after dancing with him i saw him talkin to some other girl alone outside but i didnt see them dancing together, and if they were more than friends they should be dancing together, right? maybe i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and didnt catch them dancing together, but i tried the hardest i could and I didnt see them dancing together the only time i saw them together was outside and he put his arm around her in a playfulish way (like giving her a nuggie or something) I dunno what to think anymore!? but my friend said he didnt like me he wouldnt have danced with me in the 1st place, when we 1st started dancing together after a few minutes i felt like he wasnt really into it and i stopped and he stopped and he said "what did u stop dancing for?" my friend said if he didn't like me that was a chance for him to leave but then we started dancing again right after that

well anyway i still have that great memory which is pretty awesome!!!

PLease give me ur opinions i would love to hear them all good or bad

(well not bad) LOL!

thanx a lot

Jen 8) 10-2-05

wow, that was a mouthfull.... my best advice to you would be to just try to get closer with him. Try to talk to him more... maybe think of things to talk about before you start up a convo so there won't be any ackward silences... when you catch him looking at you, DON"T LOOK AWAY!! Just smile at him... be cool... now if you're aggressive, you could jsut be upfront... say that you like him and want to get to know him better... maybe hang out sometime.. or you could invite him out with you and a bunch of your friends... maybe a group setting would put less pressure on it.. just be open to him, and stop looking away when he looks at u!! lol, that prolly gives him mixed signals... and about that girl.. I dunno what to tell you. It could just be a good friend, or it could be someone he likes, but if it was that serious with him and this girl, then he would have been at the dance with HER and would have been dancing with HER, but he wasn't, he danced with YOU!! Good luck girl! PM me anytime u need any more advice!

Right now what you should be doing is spending more time with this guy ! Talking with him more . Flirting a bit with him . When he looks at you don't look away . Next time he looks at you look him stright back then smile . From there approach him and start taking to him . Try hanging out with him . If you can't manage being with him alone then bring some friends along .

ok, i thought of an idea i talked to him today a little, i asked him if he liked my shirt? I was like "Justin, do u like my viva la bam shirt"? and he said "yah its sick" and then i was telling him and his friends about the confusion with the mail ordering and stuff. Do u guys think this is a good idea? If i wrote him a note and gave it to him on friday, it would say something like "justin, i just wanna know if u like me?" and tell him if the answer if yes, email or call me and give my number and email, and if not then dont respond! But my friend said that what if someone else read it 2! But i dunno if he would do that, but i dont think he would, i dont think he is the kinda person that would do that. or do u guys just think that i should ask him 4 his email right out and ask him on the internet?

Come on guys give me ur opinions!!!!

Luv Pinky

bump come on guys i need some help i think im gonna talk to him as much as i can this week and then on friday im gonna ask my friend to ask him if he likes me, and tell him i like him if he says he likes me, then give him my # and email so he can tell me what he thinks and what is going to happen

well thanx guy so much if u guys have any comments feel free to post them luv Pinky 10-9-05

errrrr . . . well since you're 15 I guess you can do the whole ask my friend to find out if he likes me . If I like someone I rather spend time with them . Get to know them a bit . Tease , play , touch etc . . . but then i'm older . Go ahead and try what you mentioned above . At least it'll put your mind at ease . Let us know how it turns out .