Gifts!!!

nikkers04

please PLEASE dont go down the cologne route! its so played out and unoriginal. if you want to do somethin special, make him something. okay so it doesnt smell nice, but at least this way it wouldve come from the heart. those are the things that you remember.

I dont know.. I never get girls chocolates and flowers.. It's so unoriginal like cologne is..

I get them flowers, but I get other things.. CD's.. Stuff for their living areas,rooms, etc.. car stuff..

Good gift ideas for a guy? Depending on what you want to spend. I think that tickets to a local show, such as a band, etc.. would be awesome, like a planned date. Any gadget stuff is cool too, as long as it's useful I think.

CD's are always cool to get, good music last forever.. Things for his car.. Organizers and stuff..

Guys are pretty much cool with getting ANYTHING from a women, I'll assure you of that. Make us something..

I got one gift for valentines day from my now ex, and it was 100 reasons why I love you. She made 100 cards and wrote on them, the reasons why she loves me. She had pictures on there... She sprayed it with her perfume too and tied it all up with a ribbon. I must say. I STILL have that thing, and I would break down in tears just reading it. Very cute.