uhhh is this right??

ok so is it ok to hook up wit just a friend and how would a aprouch the situation.... like i an easly get into a situation were i an do it like wathing ammvoie in my basment but how would i act and what should i do to get ready for it and all that stuff!! o and is it wrong to just wanna do that like not want the drama, couse well no affence girls but most of the time comes alot of dramam and most guys dont liek that!!! post baq plaese thanx!! 8)

i used (keyword) to have a best friend...so close to me, we knew each other for like 3 years, then one night we were hanging out in my basement like we had done a million times...i ended up being like, "Chris oh my god look!" and flashed her...uh after that she like tackled me and we started goin at it.

Next day, we talked and said we should just hook up as friends because an ex of mine i broke up with was her best friend and still loved me or whatever, she didn't want it to be found out.

THen, 6 months later, i get a smack in the face with...Eric, are you thinking what im thinking?...whats that?...that we need to go out i really like you...uuuuhhhh.

No more friendship.

id advise against it