I love a girl but

i love a girl in my school but how do if she likes me i always look at her and she looks back at me and i quickly look away i fell so stupid its embarasing i just wanna talk to her but i dont no what to say i dont even no if she wants to be my friend...sometime i catch her looking at me but i am not very sure if its in that kinda way please give me advise on what to do.

Well firstly, I don't think you LOVE her. I think you LIKE her, or are just really attracted to her right now.

Flirting can be tough if you are a shy person. In terms of trying to talk to her, I guess you could whip out the old, "What do we have for homework?" as a conversation started, and work your way from there. Don't be too forward and be like, "OMG I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!!!", but just drop hints here and there.

Hey, I had this same problem when i was younger. I was a very shy kid and didnt have much expereince with girls. I fumbled over my words even when i talked to a girl. But anyways i think the best way to see if she would like to be your friend is when you catch her looking at you dont look away but rather smile. If she smiles back then she would propably not mind getting to know you. Then all you gotta do is find something to talk about. Maybe try something like "Hey do you know when this class ends ?" and like protex said go from there. If you are like me and you cant make complete sentences whan talking to a girl you like, then just play it cool, because i know from experience that most girls will think its cute if anything

good luck!

most importantly be yourself !!

Skout41