Story where all characters can not live happily ever after

Goincrazy

Alright so of course my story must start off with a girl....let's call her Amanda. No great story is complete without a super villain..let's call him Nick. By the way, I'm not Nick. I'm the nameless third character lol.

Nick-n-Amanda

Nick is a friend of mine, not very good one, but a friend nontheless.

Alright, so it is really obvious that Nick likes Amanda. He offers to walk her to her car, clean up things for her, and he acts like a totally different person when she is around. It is apparent that Amanda does not feel the same way for Nick (she told me), but that never seems to stop him. He just gets more persistent.

Amanda-n-I

When I first met her, I did not really have any feelings for her. Lately, however, I can't stop thinking about her. Out of all the guys in our group of friends, it seems like she gives me the most attention and when she looks at me, it feels like a long gaze/border line stare some times. Now this would make me think that she may like me, but I have doubts because:

1) When she always sees guys with long hair or red hair, she always says how hot they are. I have short brown hair so I strike out twice in that department lol.

2) If I'm not her type, well maybe she is attracted to my personality, but I am sort of the funny, loud member of the group, so she may be looking at me simply because of my sarcastic humor - that is what most people do

3) Even if she truly liked me, I'm not sure If I should pursue it because I don't talk to my ex-gf and I don't want to lose my friendship/contact with Amanda. At the same time though, I want to be with her more than anything.

I think I'll just slowly try to become closer friends and she how she reacts. Any advice or suggestions would be great. Thanks for reading

• 1 year later...

Well its time to look the cat out of the tree and wait. If she initiates the contact, then you can say to your friend nick, 'she came to me, not me to her' and he could confirm that because you see, nick obviously will get angry at you if you get the girl of his dreams. That would be a nice nightmare scenario for him. That your not her type doesn't say anythning, you know you can love someone in a relationship but have a preference for something else, although i do agree that puts you in a tricky situation of possibly being dumped if some red haired guy comes past. Stay put and wait this one out on the side lines.