To pierce or not to pierce???

okay ive wanted to get my tragus pierced for a little while now. i can only describe it as the random bit of cartilage on the other side of your earhole,, straight out of the head itself. if you dont know what it is then type it into google, something is bound to come up.

im a guy and ive seen it in pictures on both men and women. most of them are total pierce fanatics (which im so not) so it sorta blends in to their image. me on the other hand, its pretty noticeable but in a good way, i like it. im just concerned that if i get it done it might look a little girly. i dont want that! what do you guys think? girly or not so much?

^^^^

agree totally,

if you feel a certain way who is to say you can't dress that way.

Why, just 3-4 years ago i got bored of looking like everyone else and decided that a poetic look was more my style.

I can't begin to tell you how much crap i took for my long black hair, small tuft of facial hair on my chin, torn pants, spiked belt, thick rimmed glasses, light cologne, collared shirts under a sweater, people said guys shouldn't care that much about the way they looked, even more exciting was the fact that i was playing football at the time so i was surrounded by the american eagle poster children of today but whatever i thought it looked cool.

Chances are a few people will think it looks "gay" or "girly" but they are the ones wishin their mommies and daddies would let them get it rofl.

girly? no way. I'm a guy and I have one earlobe peirced and i am hoping to get my other lobe peirced soon. And soon after that i hope to get many a more peircings...but then again i do have a bit of a large feminine side. heh. Sorry. This is your topic, not mine.

Well, i'd say go for it! If you don't like it after you get it done, just take it out and it will heal. I don't think it would leave a noticeable scar.